One breathe at a time...

The one-breath-at-a-time approach to overcoming obstacles can be very effective if you think about it deeply enough.
I put myself before the task I need to accomplish. And let my breathing take me from the start till the end of it all. Unless that task kills me, it is 100% certain that I will breathe in and out through the entire task.
So the question is no longer whether I can accomplish my task but rather, will I put myself before the task to be accomplished. Because if I do, I will breathe myself into it, through it and finish it. Unless of course the task finishes me off.
But the breathing approach still holds because as long as I continue to breath I will continue to accomplish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocky the writer???

Write for others too...